Hotel At Oldtown
830 East First | Wichita, KS
In the spacious studios and suites, the atmosphere is early 1900’s, but the amenities are thoroughly next century.
The hotel provides magnificent and unique lodging for guests staying a few days or weeks. Hotel is just a stroll away from Wichita’s finest restaurants and shops.
Comfortable Victorian-era furnishings include a big two poster bed and elegantly relaxing wingback recliner, elegant armoire, and CD deck. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen as well as an oversized desk and 2 separate phone lines.
Our Front Desk is Open 24 Hours a Day.
Free WiFi and free parking
More Hotel Amenities:
- Fax Service Incoming
– Free Outgoing
– 1st 5 Pages Are Free/ 0.15cents Thereafter
- Copy Service – by Request
- Hotel At Old Town Cupboard Soft Drinks Are Just 0.25cents.
There Are a Variety of Drinks/ Breakfast Items/ Snacks/ Frozen Entrees To Choose from.
All Prices Are Competitive With Convenience Stores.
- Express Check in/Out – by Request
- Housekeeping Service – Daily
- Washing and Drying Facilities Are Available For All Guests At No Charge.
Available 24 Hours.
- Usa Today and the Local Daily Newspaper Are Located in the Hotel At Old Town Cupboard.
- Phone Service
Local Calls – No Charge
800 Calls – No Charge
Long Distance – 0.25cents Minute in Us – Rates May Vary
- Room Upgrade – by Request
- Wake Up Calls Are Available by Pressing the Wake-Up Call Button On Your Phone.
- 24-hour fitness center
Nearby Points of Interest: Old Town, Museum of World Treasures, Wichita Boathouse, Ice Sports Center, Century II Convention Center, Lawrence Dumont Stadium, INTRUST Bank Arena, Exploration Place, Old Cowtown Museum, Botanica, Mid-America All Indian Center.